2017 JHD Spring Hockey Schedules:
|FUTURE JETS||JR MOOSE|
*Please note that all schedules are subject to change.
OUR DEVELOPMENT PHASES
Based on feedback we have broken our 2017 Spring Hockey program into the following phases based on individual player development levels.
- FUTURE JETS
- JR. MOOSE
OUR TRAINING THEORY
Our method of developing highly skilled hockey players is based on high quality repetition of the basic skills. Our coaches are committed to player development, not wins and losses. When the basic skills are developed and perfected, the on ice performance of the players will follow suit, leading to long term success for each player that we work with.
OUR PROGRAM TRAINING THEORY WILL PROVIDE:
- Experienced, certified, committed and knowledgeable coaching team
- Individual skill development on and off ice
- 15 players and 2 goalies per team
- Consistent schedule all on ice practices and off-ice sessions will be held here at the MTS ICEPLEX
- Time commitment will be three times per week for 8-9 weeks plus tournament(s). Program will begin in April
- On Ice, Focus Fitness and Ice lab goalie sessions will all be age and skill appropriate
- Code of conduct handouts for players, parents, and coaches.
- Orientation meeting for players and parents.
- Consent form and medical information sheet.
- Detailed schedule and team contact list.
If you have any questions on the Spring Hockey Programs please contact:
Manager, Programming and Business Development